BID Support Specialist H/F
Role involves working as part of a pre-sales support team and supporting the assigned business unit independently during the opportunity lifecycle/sales support BAU activities. Also, the role demands multi-tasking, driving the support activities and proactive initiation/participation in process improvement activities.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Assist Bid Managers in completing the bid documents
• Should be able to understand the client requirements and align the responses accordingly; review and modify the inputs received
• from various teams to match the overall bid language
• Increased participation, from bid qualification to bid submission
• Participate in bid related activities like workshops, war rooms, etc.
• Maintain relationship with various teams like sales and marketing and work in collaboration to yield maximum synergies
• Contributing to the internal repository by picking relevant and reusable sections from the proposals submitted
• Support the continuous improvement projects
• Build competency in one or more service offering
• Involve in reporting and analytics of the team and strategize accordingly