Drupal: a strategic CMS for our clients
We've been working with Drupal since 2007 and believe that Drupal is often the best and most cost effective solution for our customers to build their online presence and business. That's also why we internally chose Drupal to power our knowledge management tool.
We thoughtfully combine onshore with offshore development to assure that the end result is both high quality and cost optimal. To deliver large and complex websites we can leverage our people's knowledge of Drupal as well as our extensive experience with solving problems in the enterprise world.
All this makes Capgemini a capable and reliable partner to help enterprises successfully exploit the power of Drupal and its community.
To achieve ambitious goals of our clients, we have created a dedicated Drupal Factory (http://www.slideshare.net/ADC_Toulouse/5-minutes-intro-to-capgeminis-drupal-factory), you can contact us using: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini, a pro-active community member
We invite you to visit Capgemini dedicated page on Drupal.org: http://drupal.org/node/1772260. This is the place where you can meet our developers and have insight talks about Drupal.
Being part of Drupal 8 challenge
Alex Pott (UK Drupal team) worked actively and is Drupal Core developer on D8 CMI, the new Configuration system. This is an exciting experience we are proud to be participating to.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services with around 120,000 employees and presence in 40 countries. Our clients come to us with high security and scaling expectations. We decided to join Acquia’s Large Scale Drupal (LSD) project: 3 fulltime developers are dedicated on doobie module (http://drupal.org/project/doobie) which represents many thousands of hours of work.
Long term participation
But being here on big challenges is not everything. Our teams simply participate to make Drupal an even better CMS each day while testing, coding, sharing, patching, recommending and scaling Drupal solutions.
- More than 200 developers make us one of the biggest Drupal integrators globally.
- We are 69 members on drupal.org
- And 20 committers to code.drupal.org
- More than 1000 commits, and many more patches and talks
- Capgemini regularly sponsors and shares experience at Drupal events for years: from big DrupalCon (Munich 2012, London 2011, Paris 2009) to sprints and local meetings (London, Toulouse, Paris)
Big Drupal projects we are proud to have delivered
Our clients expectations are the objective reason why we work so hard on delivering quality, security and scaling on Drupal projects.
They provide us the opportunity to give so much back to Drupal community.
Discover what we do
- System Features http://drupal.org/project/system_features
- Update Status Proxy http://drupal.org/project/update_status_proxy
- CTools Header Plugins http://drupal.org/project/ctools_header_plugins
- Panels Dashboard http://drupal.org/project/panels_dashboard
- Google Fonts http://drupal.org/project/google_fonts
- Lexicon http://drupal.org/project/lexicon
- Translate This http://drupal.org/project/translate_this
- Termcase http://drupal.org/project/termcase
- Menu Force http://drupal.org/project/menu_force
- Composite Revisionning http://drupal.org/project/composite_revisioning
- Replicate Field Collection https://drupal.org/project/replicate_field_collection
- Replicate https://drupal.org/project/replicate
- Domain Access Entity https://drupal.org/project/domain_entity
- Dock2 http://drupal.org/sandbox/w3wfr/1072674
- Drummm http://drupal.org/sandbox/w3wfr/1588586
- Accordion http://drupal.org/sandbox/alex_wang/1826668
More than 70 patches submitted to the Drupal community while building sites of our clients. These patches are targeting a large set of different modules embedded our projects.
Here are some patches that we’ve submitted (non exhaustive list):
- SA-CONTRIB-2012-150 - Twitter Pull - Cross Site Scripting (XSS) http://drupal.org/node/1802230
- optimization patch update for drupal core: http://drupal.org/node/955322
- cron patch on twitter: http://drupal.org/node/1809720
- multiple secret key patch on varnish: http://drupal.org/node/1728338
- modal ie8-fix patch on ctools: http://drupal.org/node/1691816
- permission patch on commerce: http://drupal.org/node/1674734
- #states patch on fapi drupal core: http://drupal.org/node/1592688
- display patch on fblikebutton: http://drupal.org/node/1570374
- block all forms submissions patch on mollom: http://drupal.org/node/1617800
- batch process patch on commerce_cart_expiration: http://drupal.org/node/1468936 and http://drupal.org/node/1468824
- checkplain patch on autologout: http://drupal.org/node/1482158
- copy on translation patch on recipe: http://drupal.org/node/1262704
- order expiration patch on commerce_cart_expiration: http://drupal.org/node/1461284
- php warning patch on commerce_cart_expiration: http://drupal.org/node/1461280
- hook_barcode_type patch to barcode: http://drupal.org/node/1404194
- js patch on faq: http://drupal.org/node/1381974
- delimiter patch on mimemail: http://drupal.org/node/1370422
- header patch on pagepreview: http://drupal.org/node/1334496
- value control patch on apachesolr: http://drupal.org/node/1319542
- cache flush patch on memcache: http://drupal.org/node/1292208
- domain redirection patch on domain: http://drupal.org/node/624360
- absolute url patch on custom_breadcrumbs: http://drupal.org/node/921702
- include-exclude patch on domain: http://drupal.org/node/991226
- submit patch in authcatch: http://drupal.org/node/955322
- node_revisions patch on domain: http://drupal.org/node/944698
- deprecated object patch on cacherouter: http://drupal.org/node/927304
- set method patch on cacherouter: http://drupal.org/node/901294
- theme patch on sections: http://drupal.org/node/897308
- patch on image_fupload: http://drupal.org/node/625904
- translation patch on revisioning: http://drupal.org/node/803112
- login form patch on memcache: http://drupal.org/node/855396
- permission patch on w3c_validator: http://drupal.org/node/820494
- current title vs latest patch on revisioning: http://drupal.org/node/771324
- patch update on workflow: http://drupal.org/node/558378