Mix and match sector services to build an applications landscape that suits your specific needs. We call it Sector as a Service.
Embrace the Vanilla StandardPackage-based software solutions enable organizations to spend less time and money on costly systems that fail to deliver substantial business value. Based on the little-customized, “vanilla” standard, these solutions use predefined templates and built-in sector knowledge for quick and cost-effective implementation. Many of these sector services will be delivered via the Software as a Service Cloud model in the near future for more streamlined applications management and distribution.
Revolutionize Your Core Applications LandscapeIncreasingly, standard sector solutions will replace legacy systems, even for sectors in which package-based solutions are less common. Our Sector as a Service approach includes:
- Vanilla Tastes Good: embrace standard, Cloud-based software and step-by-step revision of homegrown applications
- Reborn in the Cloud: use today's powerful cloud platforms to completely reinvent your applications in the Cloud
- Elastic Business: give your subsidiaries flexibility and customization without modifying central systems through Software as a Service
- Close to the Edge: access next-generation IT solutions via the public Cloud to enable true digital transformation and business growth
- No App Apps: create differentiating applications by gluing together reusable, catalog-based IT services